DUP Method Review – Is Jason Maxwell’s Workout Program Worth Buying?
It’s not your fault that you are weak! That’s what the creators of the DUP method say. Their program is based on science and case studies, and they have a method that will build anyone’s muscle simply by following their guidelines. While it is created by two guys who obviously know what they are talking about, we had to wonder if this program is actually as good as they say it is, so we did our own review of The DUP Method workout program to check out what it is, what they offer.
What Is The DUP Method Workout?
DUP stands for Daily Undulating Periodization. This method is unlike anything you have heard of before. Not only will you train the same muscle groups on consecutive days, but you will also use a limited number of exercises and vary your reps and intensity throughout.
In less than three months, this method has been shown to help people add 15 lbs to their deadlift, 20 lbs to their squats, and 20 lbs to their bench press. And, it can help you even if you are prone to injuries.
How Does The Program Work?
The program has 7 different components to it. The great thing is that while you will get The DUP Method program and the nutrition guide to go with it, you can also choose what kind of workout you are going to do depending on your time and capability.
1. The Main Manual: Here you will learn what you need to know about DUP, including how to use it properly, how to build muscle, and how to get started right away.
2. The Nutrition Guide: Learn what you need to eat while training with DUP, including how much protein, carbs, fats, and calories you need to be eating.
3. Workout Log (optimal): For most people, this is the optimal workout you want to focus on. This is your personal trainer on a sheet of paper. If you do your workouts in your home, you can put this up in your workout area, or if you go to the gym, you can bring this along.
4. Workout Log (4-day): If you only have 4 days per week, then this is the log you want to print off and bring to your workout area.
5. Workout Log (3-day): If you only have 3 days per week, then this is the log you want to print off and bring to your workout area.
6. Workout Log (injury prone): If you have injuries, or are prone to injuries, this is a 3 days per week log that will help you do your workouts and avoid injuries.
7. Workout Log (muscle focus): If you are focused on building muscle, this log is for you and your 4-5 days of working out.
There is a lot of information inside of the main program and nutrition program, such as:
- How to get stronger without fail
- Nutrition principles that you need to know for best results
- Why even the busiest person can get stronger
- What you need to do before you even think about touching a weight
- How to limit soreness
- Which workout program is going to be best for you
- A layout of every set and every rep you need to do
There are also some bonuses, including a bench press video guide, squatting video guide, and a deadlift video guide. This is going to help you use proper form while training with the DUP method, and whether you are new or old to lifting, this is something you should watch before you start working out. It will teach you the most effective way to do these three things for maximum results.
If you’d like to try the program out risk free for 60 days, click here for access.
About The Creators
This program was created by two fitness professionals.
Mike Samuels specializes in strength training and powerlifting; in fact, he competes in powerlifting. He is a personal trainer as well as a diet coach, and he coaches his clients on how to lose fat and increase sports performance. He is also a passionate author who has articles published in STACK magazine and EliteFTS.
Jason Maxwell isn’t a rocket scientist… anymore. He left his career to be a fitness professional, and he uses his science background to help get his clients the results they are looking for. His goal is helping people become stronger and get leaner, and whether he is doing that through his articles or products, he only gives his best work that he knows will give you the results you are looking for.
- Get much stronger using this method over other methods
- Training will become easier and less time consuming
- Only 3-4 lifts required for 95% of the time
- Build muscle and lose fat
- Gain endurance
- Find yourself progressing and impressing everyone around you (including yourself)
- Easy-to-follow fitness routine
- Nutrition plan included
- All digital product, which means instantly downloadable
- Works for men and women
- Anyone from anywhere in the world can order this because it is digital
- Access from any device thanks to the PDF and MP4 format
- While users have had great results, they have also said that it can be demanding
- No option to purchase a hard-copy version of the workout
Where To Buy The DUP Method Program
The only place to buy The DUP Method is from this dedicated website. It is a one-time payment, and once you pay, you get redirected to a page where all of your information is waiting for you to download.
As of this DUP method review, there is a 60-day money back guarantee. Considering that they claim you will get results fairly quickly, this guarantee will ensure that you are able to fully test out the method, see if it works for you, and then decide whether or not you deserve a refund. This is a full money refund without hassle or questions.
Should You Try It?
This program is cheaper than hiring a personal trainer, but seemingly just as effective (and possibly even more effective with their unique training method), so this sounds like something that everyone who wants to get stronger will want to try.
Because it is based on science and works for men and women, fit or not fit, this is something that you can confidently take on knowing that your muscle biology is just like the next person’s biology, and you have the ability to get the muscle and experience the results you want.