BioTrust Omega Krill 5X Reviews – Is The Nutrition Company’s Supplement Worth Buying?
Before we get into this review of BioTrust’s Omega Krill 5x, I just want you to know that despite what you may be hearing, krill oil is not the only fish oil that you should be taking. The reason is because fish oil can have much more of the omega-3s EPA and DHA in it, and if you only use a krill oil supplement, you may be wasting your money and efforts.
However, krill oil is so beneficial that you can’t just stop taking it. So, BioTrust has combined krill oil and fish oil together for maximum health benefits, but they have also applied technology to ensure that the fish oil you receive is not full of contaminants and that Omega Krill 5X is more easily absorbed by your body than any other fish oil supplement on the market.
What Is Omega Krill 5X?
It is a supplement that gives you the benefits of both fish oil and krill oil without the drawbacks. The drawbacks it solves are two-fold.
First, fish oil can come with a list of potential toxins, which can have unwanted side effects. BioTrust uses an extraction process that removes all of the contaminants and produces a pure product that you don’t have to worry about. This is called the Super Critical CO2 extraction process, and it is done at a very low temperature to preserve the benefits of the natural product.
Second, when you take a normal fish oil supplement, the oil has to go through the digestion process, and that can deplete a lot of the omega-3 fatty acids. This means that what you were promised to receive from the supplement doesn’t actually end up in your body. To solve this, BioTrust uses another process called VesiSorb Maximum Absorption Technology, which protects the fish oil during the digestion process and delivers it straight to the small intestine, intact, where it then is absorbed into your blood stream and distributed throughout your body.
The technology allows you to receive 15 times more omega-3 fatty acids than with another fish oil supplement. Moreover, it increases the absorption rate by 5 times.
I may earn compensation for my review of this BioTrust product.
About BioTrust Nutrition
Co-founded by Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion, this company was started out of necessity. Both guys were actively taking supplements, as well as recommending supplements to their clients; however, when they were face-to-face with the reality of what supplement companies were doing, they could not stand by and let mediocre (and sometimes harmful) supplements continue to be the only choice for customers.
They created BioTrust with a few missions in mind.
- First, they want to provide a supplement that contains the dosage it says it contains and provides the benefits it says it will provide. Their money back guarantee stands behind this promise.
- Second, they wanted to ensure that their supplements were the industry leaders, so they create a strict 7-step process that starts with the creation of the supplements and ends with the testing of the supplements.
- Lastly, they wanted to help other people who cannot afford supplements to experience good health, and that is why they actively contribute to charity with each sale that they make.
Interacting with the team from BioTrust is like interacting with friends that are generally concerned about you and care about your health. That, with the above three things, is what makes them stand out in the supplement industry, and that is why I highly recommend checking them and all their products out, including the Omega Krill 5x.
I was happy to see that inside each serving of Omega Krill 5X you will find ultra-purified fish and krill oil, which provides more than your daily recommend dosage of EPA, DHA, and other omega-3 fatty acids. You will also find astaxanthin, which is used for treating Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol, Parkinson’s disease, protection against sunburn, and macular degeneration.
All ingredients are considered safe as a supplement; however, if you are on medication, sick, pregnant, or nursing, and you are worried about combining a potent omega-3 fish oil with your current lifestyle, check with your doctor before taking these fish oil supplements.
- No other fish oil on the market uses these two technologies for contaminant extraction and increased absorption.
- BioTrust is a trusted company and produces quality supplements that surpass other supplements on the market.
- BioTrust uses a 7-step quality assurance research and testing protocol before any supplement is released.
- Excellent support system, plus access to forum and Facebook group for extra support.
- Omega Krill 5X comes with a money back guarantee.
- 10 Calories per serving of 3 capsules
- Receive more than the daily value recommended for EPA, DHA, and other omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that has been harvested from the wild.
- High DHA to EPA ratio for maximal benefits.
- Because the fish oil bypasses the digestion process, you will not have any fishy burps after taking the supplements.
- Clinically proven against standard capsules to have 500% enhanced absorption.
- You may have to wait up to two weeks for shipping depending on where you live and the shipping method you choose.
Price And Discounts
You have three different packages to choose from. The more you buy at once, the more of a discount per bottle you receive.
- 1 bottle – $49
- 3 bottles – $44 per bottle
- 6 bottles – $39 per bottle
How to Buy Omega Krill 5x
You can buy Omega Krill 5X directly from the BioTrust website. There you will be given a bonus eBook on smoothies and milkshakes that are fat burning. How fast you receive your products depends on where you live and what shipping option you choose.
If you feel that Omega Krill 5X is not delivering the benefits it promises, or if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it to BioTrust within a year for a full refund. That is a 1-year guarantee that takes all of the risk off you and puts it on their company.
If you have had issues with customer service is the past, know that BioTrust has some of the best customer service that I have ever seen with any company, online or offline. That is not hype. It is a simple truth that I have personally heard about and experienced repeatedly.