Medicinal Supplements Summit Review – Is The Package Worth Buying?
You probably know that supplements can impact your life in a positive way, but do you know which supplements you should be taking? And if you are currently taking supplements, do you know which supplements will truly live up to the claims they make? If not, wouldn’t it be nice if you could sit down with some of the leading experts so you could understand which supplements to take and separate the truths from the lies? I have some good news for you. There is a way you can do that.
Coming up is a health summit where you will be able to listen to 35 experts talk about supplemental health and everything you need to know to make the most of supplements in your life. In this review of Medicinal Supplements Summit we will take a look at what they offering and whether or not it is something worth registering for.
What Is The Medicinal Supplements Summit?
This summit is a discussion with 35 of the leading natural health experts around. Wendy Myers and Ian Clark are hosting this event, as well as speaking at it. They will be interviewing 35 well-known experts in an effort to teach you what you need to know about supplements and how they can help you with various ailments such as thyroid dysfunction, depression, and anxiety. In short, the purpose of this summit is to teach you how to use supplements for prevention and for healing in any areas you need to focus on.
Moreover, you will learn what your body actually needs when it comes to supplementation. That means you don’t have to guess or take someone’s word for it. You will be able to figure out what your body is lacking and what you can supplement with to help yourself achieve optimal health.
You will also learn how some supplements are not as healthy as they claim to be and contain additives such as lead and arsenic, which do more harm to your body than good.
In addition, you will be granted access to these 6 bonuses/free gifts when you register.
How Does it Work?
From September 12th to September 19th, you will be able to access all 35 different talks for free. However, some of these talks may be at times that you are at work or otherwise busy, which means that if you want to watch them for free, you need to schedule in the talks that are the most important to you and make sure you are there at the right time to watch them. After you register for the summit, you will be sent out a schedule so that you know who will be talking on each day of the summit.
- Get access to 37 of the leading experts in natural health all in one place.
- Learn which supplements are right for you so that you can optimize your health confidently.
- Learn which supplements will not give you the health benefits you need.
- Learn which supplements contain harmful ingredients.
- Gain enough knowledge in supplemental health to help improve the health of your friends and family.
- All of the talks are free to watch if you are available when they are playing.
- There will be 5-6 talks each day running on a strict schedule and you may miss them if you are at work or busy.
Is There Anything to Buy?
If you don’t want to miss any of the talks, then you can buy them and watch them at your leisure. This is great for anyone who really wants to step up their supplement knowledge and make the most of the rare opportunity to listen to some of the greatest natural health experts all in one place. You can choose to get online access only, which is the cheapest option at $59, or you can choose to get online and flash drive access, which is $99.
If you do end up buying full access to the talks, you will also get 15 free gifts with your purchase. These include a book on healing emotional trauma, interviews with experts on how to live pain-free, and an eBook on 5 steps to restore your health. You can learn more about that by clicking here.
If you do end up buying full access to the talks, you are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. That means if you are not happy with the talks or don’t find them valuable, you can ask for your money back with no hassles.
Where To Register
After you register, you will get an email with more information on the schedule for the summit and learn where to access your free gifts for registering. There are 6 free gifts included for registering, including:
- A talk on the best supplements for pregnancy, nursing, and babies.
- A talk by Dr. Daniel Amen on the best supplements for optimal brain function.
- A free bottle of EASE Magnesium (U.S. residents only)
- A gift certificate of $100 for Mineral Power, which helps to heal the body by removing toxic metals.
- An eBook discussing synthetic versus food-based supplements.
- Dark chocolate almond bars (U.S. residents only).
About The Speakers
As said, there are 35 different speakers talking. Following are some very brief descriptions of the speakers. I spent a lot of time during this Medicinal Supplements Summit review checking out the speakers and getting to know more about them. You can also learn more about them and what they will be speaking about on the registration page that links to each one of their websites and discusses what they will be talking about during the summit.
1. Wendy Myers, FDN, NC, CHHC: An expert in remineralization and detoxification.
2. Sayer Ji: A member of different boards in the natural health and health freedom domain, and the founder of GreenMedInfo.
3. Katie The Wellness Mama: An award-winning blogger, author, podcaster, who is on a mission to help families live healthier.
4. Ian Clark: Owner of Activation Products, which provides various supplements.
5. Reed Davis: Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Certification Course and a nutritional therapist.
6. Jayson and Mira Calton: Two of the leading experts on lifestyle medicine, micronutrient deficiency, and weight management.
7. Charles Livingston: Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic with honors. Studies a variety of healing techniques and spent thousands of hours researching weight loss and nutrition.
8. Dr. Jay Davidson: Focuses on natural functional medicine and is a bestselling author.
9. Andrew Saul: Known as ‘The Megavitamin Man’, he has 40 years of experience in natural health and has the largest educational website on the internet at doctoryourself.com.
10. Shawn Stevenson: Has dedicated his life to helping others have the well-being and health they deserve to have.
11. Dr. Carolyn Dean: A medical doctor who is also a naturopath, acupuncturist, herbalist, nutritionist, and much more.
12. Harry Massey: The founder of neshealth.com, Harry overcame severe chronic fatigue syndrome.
13. Sterling Hill: Overcame clotting issues and is now on a mission to help educate people about the true root cause of disease.
14. Dietitian Cassie: Overcoming her own nutritional issues, she now coaches people to help them overcome theirs.
15. Dan Kalish: Developed the Kalish Method, which helps solve patient challenges by addressing hormones, GI, and detoxification.
16. David Nico: Creator of Nico Ventures and Dr. Healthynut Brands.
17. Ben Greenfield: A fitness expert who can teach you how to improve your physical performance.
18. Michael Morelli: His mission is to transform the bodies of 1 million people and help them lose weight and live a healthy life.
19. Jonathan Bailor: He is a bestselling author. His specialty is using modern science and technology to make health simple.
20. Niki Gratrix: Registered nutritionist and mind-body expert, and co-founder of one of the largest mind-body clinics in the UK.
21. Jimmy Moore: Lost 180 pounds in one year and is a huge promoter of healthier living through lifestyle changes.
22. Dr. Deanna Minich: Looks at health as a whole, not just a body. Spent much of her life studying the science of nutrition while doing her Master’s and Doctorate programs.
23. Amy Myers: An MD who has a passion for helping people and understands that conventional medicine is a one size fits all model and that personalized medicine is the way to treat people.
24. Evan Brand: A leader in Paleo nutrition and functional medicine. He created one of the top 25 natural health sites.
25. Tom O’Bryan: Recognized as a top speak in the complications of gluten sensitivity and Celiac disease, he has been featured all over the media.
26. Ann Louise Gittleman: A nutritionist and bestselling author known as a pioneer in environmental, dietary, and women’s health issues.
27. Noah De Koyer: A wellness-based chiropractor who helped create The Center for Epigenetic Expression.
28. Dr. Daniel Amen: A well-known physician and lead researcher in brain imagining and rehabilitation who founded the Amen Clinics.
29. Dr. David Jockers: A functional nutritionist, chiropractor, physiologist, and certified conditioning and strength specialist.
30. Dr. David Brady: An integrative practitioner and licensed naturopathic medical physical with over 25 years of experience.
31. Dr. Jess Armine: As a registered nurse and a Doctor of Chiropractic, he has over 38 years of experience.
32. Trudy Scott: A nutritionist known as the ‘food mood expert’.
33. Mike Adams: Known as the ‘Health Ranger’, Mike is an investigative journalist and outspoken health advocate.
34. Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo: Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic and the founder of the Institute of Nutritional Endocrinology.
35. Robert Craven: CEO of Foodstate, a company that has been focusing on whole-food supplements since 1973.
36. Eric Zielinksi: A health researcher, educator, and speaker, and founder of the Biblical Health Academy.
37. Dr. Peter Osborne: A Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist and the clinical director of Origins Health Care.
Is This Worth Your Time?
Yes. They clearly state that even if you are eating a healthy organic diet, you may not be getting all the nutrients your body needs. By finding the right supplements for you, you could prevent illness and heal current problems that you are dealing with. This summit will not only teach you which supplements are right for you, it will teach you everything you need to know about supplements so that you can help you friends and family experience the benefits of getting the right nutrients into their body through supplementation.
I recommend clearing your schedule from September 12-19 as much as possible so you can watch as much of the talks as possible. If you can’t, you can pick and choose the ones that matter most, or you can pay to watch at your leisure and guarantee that you don’t miss a talk that may change your health or the health of someone you love.