Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric Review – Is The Organic Extract Worth Buying?
Most of us know that turmeric is good for us. Even conventional doctors understand the power that turmeric has on the brain and many other processes in the body. In fact, there has been a lot of research on turmeric that proves how valuable it is for the entire body. But, how well is the turmeric you are eating or taking as a supplement being absorbed into your body? And, if it is not being absorbed well, is it offering you the benefits that you think it is? This review of Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric Extract will take a look at the supplement product that claims it can increase the absorption of turmeric to your cells and offer you maximum benefit. But is it something that you want to take? Let’s take a look.
This is a turmeric supplement, but the creators of the product claim that it stands above most of the other turmeric supplements on the market regarding availability to the body and the ingredients found inside of the supplement. In fact, Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric uses organic full-spectrum turmeric, which offers a full range of compounds found in turmeric that offer all the health benefits.
Purathrive Turmeric also includes Fulvic acid. The fulvic acid may be extremely beneficial to your health, but it is being found less and less in foods that you buy from the store. This is because naturally fertile soils contain high amounts of fulvic acid, but bad farming practices are inhibiting and destroying microbial life, which is what creates fulvic acid. In other words, you may not be getting enough of this acid in your diet, which makes Purathrive Turmeric even more attractive as a supplement.
Click here if you’d like to give it a try, otherwise, continue reading for more info.
How It Works
Purathrive’s Liposomal Turmeric Extract is not like actual turmeric that you would put on your food. According to Purathrive, turmeric that is raw is not well absorbed into the body on its own, and you are most likely peeing it out. Research shows that turmeric in a meal needs fat to move through the digestive system and into the blood for the most benefit.
Instead of using fat to get the turmeric to your bloodstream intact, they use a technology called Liposomal, which is supposed to protect the turmeric as it travels through your digestive system and make it up to 20 times more available to your cells than other conventional methods. It travels inside something called a liposome, which latches on to the turmeric and protects it in a way that allows it to travel to your bloodstream and cells intact.
Liposomes are already used to deliver drugs for diseases such as cancer, as they are made out of the same material as a cell membrane and can be used as a vehicle that can survive the digestive system. Purathrive uses liposomes at room temperature so that the liposomes are guaranteed to stay intact.
About the Company
The goal of the company is to offer high-quality products that are guaranteed to help you live a healthier life. They strive to source organize, non-GMO, and gluten-free ingredients and they create all of their products in the USA in a GMP certified facility that is FDA compliant – learn more about Purathrive and the extract.
Positives of Purathrive’s Liposomal Turmeric
- Claims to be one of the most powerful turmeric formulas on the market today
- Made with organic full-spectrum turmeric
- Made with liposomes that help transport the turmeric directly to the cells intact
- Made with fulvic acid that may be lacking in your diet from poor crops
- Liquid form that is easy to take in your favorite drink
- Liquid form is usually easier on the stomach than capsule form
- No GMOs
- An affordable supplement that has a lot of benefits to the body
- Works well for people who do not eat a lot of turmeric in their diet
- Bio-available formula will benefit even someone who consciously eats a lot of turmeric for the health benefits
- Tastes pleasant in your drink, so you can put a few drops in some water if you want
Negatives to Turmeric Extract
While there aren’t necessarily any real negatives with the Purathrive Turmeric supplement itself, this is a completely bioavailable dose of turmeric, so certain people will need to avoid the supplement. Having said that, here are a few reasons you might not want to try it:
- If you are on blood thinners, you shouldn’t use this product as it can slow blood clotting and increase risk of bruising and bleeding
- If you have gallbladder problems, avoid this supplement as it can make your problems worse
- If you are suffering from GERD, turmeric is known to make the condition worse
- High amounts of turmeric can prevent the absorption of iron, so if you are low on iron, you may want to avoid this supplement
- You will not be able to use this supplement for at least two weeks before any surgery
Where To Buy
As of this Purathrive Turmeric review, you can only buy the supplement on the official Purathrive website – click here to see in new window. There you have three options for purchase.
- One bottle for $39.95
- Three bottles for $34.95 per bottle
- Six bottles for $29.95 per bottle
If you want to automatically renew your purchase, so that you can guarantee you consistently have the supplement available to you, then you can save some money with the auto-renew option.
- One bottle per month will cost $35.95
- Three bottles per month will cost $31.95 per bottle
- Six bottles per month will cost $26.95 per bottle
Remember that the prices are in USD, so you will need to convert to your currency. Also, you will have to pay shipping and handling.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee in place. If you are not happy with the supplement, you can return what you haven’t used for a full refund.
Does It Work?
The technology does. Drug companies are already using this kind of technology to transfer drugs through the body to make sure they don’t get damaged before they do what they need to do. And, Purathrive Turmeric is using a GMO-Free, gluten free, and heavy metal free product. Therefore, you can trust that it’s going to bring the turmeric through the body safely without adding anything toxic into your body.
Considering that not everyone likes turmeric in their food, or eats turmeric with fats that can help transport it to the cells, or can’t absorb nutrients properly on their own, this is a great option for all of those people who want to experience the many health benefits of turmeric. The guarantee of turmeric making it to the cells makes this a product that any health conscious person would want to take.
Remember, turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it beneficial for everything from everyday life to living with a chronic disease. If you have done research on turmeric benefits, then you know that it is one of the most powerful natural foods you can take for health benefits. There are no toxic side effects that come with it, so turmeric is one of the supplements you want to add to your daily routine if you can, and Purathrive Turmeric seems like an excellent option.
To purchase, or to learn more, we recommend that you visit the official website – click here to visit Purathrive’s website.