Beta Switch Review – Does The Sue Heintze Diet Work?
I wanted to do a review of The Beta Switch for a few reasons. First, there is a guarantee that you will see results within just a short week after starting the program. Second, the science behind the program talks about things that are not talked about in popular diets that don’t seem to be working for the majority of people taking them. And, lastly, the woman behind the program has used her information on herself and looks amazing, even after having a child.
But does that mean it works? Is The Beta Switch really worth trying out, or is it just another hyped up diet that will not produce results?
What Is The Beta Switch?
It is a 12-week lifestyle and weight loss program for women. However, it goes beyond weight and fat loss and gives women a way to get off the diet treadmill forever. It promises to work for any woman, no matter how old she is, how much time she has, how damaged her metabolism is, or what kind of problem she is having. Moreover, it promises to work for women who have tried every diet on the market, but haven’t found success with permanent weight loss. In short, it is a completely new approach to fat loss and weight loss.
How It Works
The Beta Switch does not work like other diets. It is not a cleanse or a drastic calorie-slashing diet. It is not about working out at high intensity levels every day, which only causes you to become hungrier and more miserable as you try to lose the weight. It is, however, a science-backed method of getting fat to release from your body instead of permanently make a home on it.
The Beta Switch works at a cellular level. Through nutrition and exercise, it flips on your ability to burn fat faster. The problem is that many diets send messages to the body that cause the body to hold onto fat. In essence, the more you diet, the more of these messages are sent, and the harder it is to lose the fat. In this program, you will learn how to eat and exercise to stop all those messages and, instead, lose the weight and keep it off.
All of this happens without starvation, cravings, guilt, pain, or binges. You will learn how to stop all of that and start eating satisfying foods that help you burn fat. Along with the main nutrition manual, you will get a quick start guide, a supplement guide, a diet tracker, and real life stories of women who have lost the weight with The Beta Switch.
During The Beta Switch Review, there were some limited time bonuses, including:
- The Beta Switch workout system: This complements that main nutrition program by showing you exact exercises and workout methods that are proven to activate the fat burning switch in your body and turn off the fat storing switch.
- Drop a jeans size diet: If you need to lose weight fast for a special occasion, this is the diet that will help you.
- Boost your body image report: Stop looking in the mirror and hating what you see. Learn how to love yourself and the body that you currently have.
- Mind over matter guide: Learn how to change your mindset and stop the struggle and stress that comes from a negative mental outlook on diet, fitness, and health.
- 3-month membership to Tight ‘n Toned: This is a community of people who will support you as you go through your journey with The Beta Switch. You will also get recipes, articles, and more from the author of the program here.
About Sue Heintze
Sue is an online personal trainer, mother, weight loss expert, body transformation expert, winner of figure competitions, and overall health nut. She has been focused on fitness and health for her whole life, and her research and unique experiences give her the insight you need to lose weight and get healthy.
Unlike other well-meaning experts, she discovered some simple truths about how our bodies burn fat and why they hold onto it, and she designed a program for herself to test those truths. She didn’t expect anything, she just wanted to see what would happen. The results were amazing and gave her the body she had always wanted, and this is the information that she wants to pass onto her clients and anyone who wants the information.
- Learn how to convince your body to let go of fat and stop storing it.
- The program is a step-by-step system that leaves nothing to question.
- Exercise bonus complements the 12-week nutrition program for optimal results.
- Proven results over and over again with Sue’s clients.
- The Beta Switch is based on science and proof.
- Not a starvation diet.
- Unlike most other diets, you reduce the chances of gaining the weight back with this method.
- Spot reduction on fat that is hard to lose.
- Download and start The Beta Switch today!
- Guaranteed results.
- Not a magic pill. Requires a change in lifestyle in order to release the fat and keep it off.
Where Can You Buy The Beta Switch?
You can buy The Beta Switch directly from the Sue’s website dedicated to the program. Sue uses ClickBank to sell her program, which is a trusted place to buy digital information products from. Once you make your purchase, you will have instant access to all of the material, including any bonuses and the membership site.
There is a 60-day money back guarantee in place. If you are unhappy, for any reason, you can request a refund through ClickBank.
Does It Really Work?
During my The Beta Switch review, I found lots of positive reasons to believe that it will work for anyone. First, Sue is an active member of the online fitness community and her reputation is backing this product. Moreover, her reasons behind this program, and why it works, is in line with all of the new information coming out about why, despite the amount of diets and dieters, we are still gaining weight as a majority.
The only way to know if it really works is to go ahead and devote 12 short weeks to try it out. Since you are guaranteed to see noticeable results within a week, and you are backed by a full refund, this makes it a risk worth taking in my book.